2010年4月18日星期日

CS3216 is the BEST

The first time I heard of the module is in the open house introduction of SOC. I was quite impressed at that time. However I chose ECE because it's more general. Till now I still believe it's a good choice. The next time I heard of CS3216 is from Zhao Cong, the impression of the module suddenly became awe-inspiring. And his recommendation convinced me that the module is worth taking though he has suffered a lot. The young like challenges. Like all the other classmates, we take the module to explore our potential.

After taking the module, I really learned a lot. It's not just the technology of web programming which we can always learn if we want to. It's about People, Dream, and Common Sense. Though I haven't found where my real passion is. I am more ambitious than before. I know more of my ability. I also see my shortcomings more clearly, thanks to the the peer appraiser part. In this class, people are all talented in different fields. So we have a chance to learn from each other and know some people outside our own faculties. There is really a big difference between people from different faculties in terms of  how they think and analyze problems. While doing projects we learned how to work with different people better. About common sense, it's easy to see as an outsider. But if we are involved in making a products, we cannot see it clear. So we have to try to think as an outsider. Another solution is to listen to more feedbacks. Besides, I also learned a lot from the case study provided during the course. There are so many sad stories with a beginning full of ambition and hope but ending full of  sorry. I hope we are not the next one. To avoid this from happening, we must have a better execution which we didn't care much before.

About the future, finals are just one week away, mugging all the reading week is necessary. After that is a long holiday, let's see whether the GFW will block me from facebook. If unfortunately I'm not able to cross the wall with reasonabyle speed, I will try something else other than facebook applications. Good luck to all my CS3216 classmates in the future. And thanks a lot to all the teaching staff. 

At last Good luck to CS3216.

没有评论:

发表评论