2010年1月16日星期六

11 days left!!

The first week has become really different from the past. When others are still enjoying the good time without tutorials and labs, we are doing our first assignment. Now we only have 11 days left. It's really a big challenge. I really dun like staying up. But sometimes we have to make the choice. In this case, I give up my sleep time for the CS3216. Also I have quited some CCAs so that I'm less stressful. "Once you do something, do it well", I can't remember who said this or what the logic is. But I intuitively believe this. Now I give up the CCAs so that I can focus on something.

About my core modules, I am a bit worried. The tutorial began next week. So fast!!I wonder whether I have time to do tutorials. The module topics are very boring, but they are the base of ECE. It's everywhere in our daily life. Anyway, I will try my best to keep pace with the lectures.

Although there are so many stress. Group working is fun. There are a lot to learn. The progress is really like the blind touching an elephant. But I believed that one day, we will be able to sit on the elephant and master it. 

Another good news is that I can have a good sleep now. Cheers to the Sunday. Tomorrow will be better.

1 条评论:

  1. "Once you do something, do it well", I can't remember who said this or what the logic is.

    Do or Do Not, There is No Try.

    This little green man said it.

    回复删除