2010年1月10日星期日

What I hope to learn in CS3216

The new semester is about to start tomorrow. It will be a busy semester. It is said that the module is really a killer module. But since I chose it, I must do it well.

One challenging thing for me is about how to manage time. I've been used to wasting time for the past three semesters.  Maybe this module gives me an opportunity to get rid of this bad habbit. As prof Ben said in the module blog, learning this module "is about learning how to take risks and work outside our comfort zones".  This sounds like a kind of sports training, athletes keep taking challenges against the limit of their physical ability to get stronger. I'm not sure how far away I can break through, but the experience is what other modules can not offer. No matter what the result will be, I will be clearer about how much latent energy I have and I will be much stronger after taking this module. 

Besides, as an EE student, I'm also willing to learn the promising WEB2.0 technology. It's both cool and practical. Though great effort must be put to master the tech, I believe that it's worth.  

At first I'm attracted to the module mainly by the cool projects made from this module, but gradually I realized that there something (besides the technology thing) more important to learn, like teamwork, learning at everytime and everywhere, and how to learn things in a very short time, etc.

To conclude, I'm expecting to learn a lot in this module. What I could do now is to try to adapt to the busy sem soon so that I can be ready to go and explore the unkonwn journey of CS3216.

没有评论:

发表评论